EOCCA is pit bull-stop calling
EOCCA is maniacal and quite rude.My cell phone was associated with some female (which I am not).
when I called to remove my number, the guy was rude, obnoxious, TOLD me to wait on hold. He was then quite accusatory, asking several times if I truly did not know this female. I have no idea who or what EOCCA is but based on how I was treated, I hope EOCCA continues to receive horrible reviews until they put some people with intelligence on the other end of the phone line.
Stop calling me you pit bull organization.Thank you!107229a6 review #203444
You may also like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."